Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Niajr reference sheet 2016

This is redo of Niajr's reference sheet, the character I named after myself. And I also change her eye color to brown because it suits her better.
Full name: Nia Anglade jr
Nicknames: NJ, colormutt
Gender: girlSpecies:  Dog
Breed: Unknown
Age: 15 (human years), 1 (in dog years)Year Created: February 4, 2012
Personality: smart,nice,quiet,talented,funny
Likes: drawings,books,writing,the color pink, games,winter,summer, Bingo(love interest)
Dislikes: bullies,Nora(enemy), insects,spring, spiders
Niajr is a teenage dog who's creative nice, and  funny. Although she doesn't speak much, but she's wise. She has been a stray all her life since she never had owners Niajr is sometimes shown with a red hat. Most people are friendly towards her. She's sometimes helps other with their problems. She's enemies with Nora since they were young, but shares a good connection with Richard even though she can't understand him. Niajr also has strange affection for Bingo in which he feels the same way, but the two kept it a secret, but only Wind found out about this. She's sometimes called NJ or colormutt.
Trivia:
Niajr was meant to be the version of myself, but then I made her own person.
Her name was going to be Illy, but I give it to Illy the squirrel.

art and character (c) me

No comments:

Post a Comment